Owner of the treatment (Impressum)
Verdi Aldo s.r.l.
Via L. Ariosto, 15 – 20831 Seregno (MB)
VAT number IT00833650963
Fiscal code e business register MB: 06677800150
Number R.E.A. MB: 1112828
Fully paid-up share capital € 10,400.00
1. What data are collected
In order to use our services, we collect certain personal data. The purpose of this page is to indicate what data is collected, why and how it is used.
a. data provided by the user
The undersigned, in order to allow you to register with its addresses by means of contact forms and/or subscribe to its newsletter service, needs to collect certain personal data.
This data will be included in the registration and/or contact form, i.e., by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, e-mail address and/or other data if the purpose is registration for purchases/other.
b. data we collect automatically
The writer collects the following data through the services you use: technical data such as IP address, browser type, computer information, data relating to the current (approximate) location of the tool used.
2. How the data collected is used?
2.1 We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Personal Data Protection Code, that the personal data you provide when using the Service, or otherwise acquired as part of our activities, may be processed for purposes related to the provision of the Service itself. After using a form, pursuant to art. 130 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 we may send you e-mails regarding services similar to those provided and you may object to such e-mailing at any time by cancelling using the appropriate link at the bottom of the communication received or by contacting us directly.
2.2 Your data will be used, if you give your permission, to collect general and specific information about your orientations and/or preferences, and/or to send you commercial offers to which you may object at any time.
3. Is the provision of data compulsory?
The provision of personal data is compulsory only for the processing required to provide the Services offered by the writer (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service itself); it is optional for promotional and/or profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent has no negative consequences on the provision of the Service.
4. Who are the subjects of the treatment?
The data controller is the writer in the person of its legal representative, unless otherwise specified at the top of this page.
5. How can I get information about the data, modify them, delete them or get a copy?
5.1 Access to personal data
The user may at any time request access to the personal data provided by contacting the writer directly.
5.2 Exporting and deleting personal data
If you wish to export your personal data or request deletion, please send a request to our email address. Personal data will be exported within 30 days or, if the export is particularly complex, within three months. The deletion will be carried out within the technical timeframe and in accordance with the retention period explained in point 6 below.
5.3 Exercise of rights
Any natural person using the service may:
- to obtain from the data controller, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin thereof, the purposes and methods of processing and, if any, to obtain access to the personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of the processing of data if one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR applies, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and the processing of personal data for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Every user also has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
For any questions or requests concerning personal data and respect for privacy, please use the writer’s e-mail address.
6. How and for how long the data will be stored?
One of the principles applicable to the Processing of your Personal Data concerns the limitation of the retention period, governed by Article 5, paragraph 1, point (e) of the Regulation which states “Personal Data are stored in a form that allows the identification of Interested for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed; Personal Data may be stored for longer periods provided that they are processed exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, without prejudice to the implementation of technical measures and adequate organizational requirements required by this regulation to protect the rights and freedoms of the interested party”.
In light of this principle, your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller limited to what is necessary to pursue the purposes set out in this Information. In particular, your Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary, as indicated in Recital 39 of the Regulation, i.e. until the termination of the existing contractual relationships between you and the Data Controller, without prejudice to a further retention period which may be imposed by law as also provided for in Recital 65 of the Regulation.
7. How data protection is ensured?
The data are collected by the undersigned, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (art. 32) for their processing using IT, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in the point 2 and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
This information may be subject to changes. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the writer, the latter will notify the user by publishing them as clearly as possible on their pages or through alternative means.
- allow you to navigate efficiently from one page of the website to another;
- they store the username and preferences entered;
- allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during your visit;
- measure the use of the services by users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves;
- present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behavior expressed by the user while browsing.
There are various types of cookies. Below are the types of cookies that can be used on the site with a description of the purpose linked to their use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the correct functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not function properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on user activity on the site and how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Third party tracking cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the sources of traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner may use this information to compile reports and improve the site. Cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party features
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party features into the site (for example, comment forms or social network icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or which in any case offer the functions present on the site. The Owner is not required to request user consent for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the user, in accordance with current legislation, through specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear to use for the user. The Owner reminds the user that it is possible to change the cookie preferences at any time. It is also possible to disable cookies from your browser at any time, but this operation may prevent the user from using some parts of the site.
Third Party Websites
Enabling/disabling cookies via the browser